These rules apply to everyone and are not negotiable. Any attempts to circumvent these rules will be dealt with swiftly and very likely with consequences.*Quality post:
- You must have at least 50 quality* posts and have been a member for at least 14 days to post new topics in the Buy/Sell/Trade forums.
- No posts involving buying, selling or trading may be made outsde the Buy/Sell/Trade forums.
- All non-auctions must have a clear price posted. No "make an offer" sales are permitted. Firm prices only. If you want offers, run an auction.
- All transactions made on or initiated from the forum are 100% the responsibility of the members involved. Stamp Community is merely a venue for the transaction and assumes no responsibility whatsoever. Trade, buy, and sell at your own risk.
- Posting or sharing the personal information collected during a transaction with another member without express permission from that member is a significant breach of trust and security and is strictly forbidden.
- The Staff reserves the right to pull any buy, sell, or trade reference at any time for any reason without consequence.
This is entirely at the Staff's discretion. Running through a bunch of topics and responding with "cool", "nice find", "thanks", and similar short no-brainer
responses are not considered quality posts. Don't laugh, we've had new members do this then go straight to the sell section and post a link to their eBay